And So It Begins...Again


 

Once upon a time...

No, that's not right. If this were the starting point of a story, I'd be able to use that old, reliable hook but this, my friends, is far from the beginning. 

I confess, I'm no blogger virgin. 

I am someone who has fled the scene of a blog. That's right, I abandoned the blog I tended long ago--and didn't look back. Well, that's not exactly true. I peeked over my shoulder a time or two, but never picked up where I left off. 

It's time for a fresh start. 

What will these pages contain? No author worth her weight in chocolate would answer that question straight out. I mean, where's the mystery or the fun in divulging everything in the very first blog post? It's nowhere, that's where! 

So hang on to your britches. We're going on a journey, one that will twist and turn, take us up to the highest mountain peaks, past enormous, saliva-dripping creatures, and on eyeball-freezing, breath-stealing adventures. We'll trek across blistering hot sand and clamber over--oh, wait. That's not true, is it? 

We're beginning this journey during a pandemic. We can hardly explore jungles and Alpine peaks during lock down, can we? 

Well, then. No slobbering creatures or burnt toes for us. Hold the toe balm and bibs for when COVID hits the road. 

It's fine. There's lots of other exciting news to share during our blogging escapades. 

We'll chat books--old, new, upcoming, and about-to-be-released titles. 

We'll dive into yoga topics--take the yoga off the mat, even. 

We'll yarn about past travels--and plan new capers, the ones we'll have when the pandemic is behind us. 

I'll blog. We'll share. And, hopefully, we'll pass some peaceful, interesting, constructive time together. 

Thanks for joining me as I return to Blogland. I'm glad you're here. 

And so, it begins...again. 

Comments

Popular Posts