Icicle Fingers

 


The second week of March is still showing up wearing icicles for earrings but that's okay. Chilly weather gives me a bit of time to work on the current book without feeling like I need to head outdoors. The post-winter yardwork will wait and I enjoy the fingers of ice sitting on the window panes. 

For me, this is the planning season. I plan what I'll write during the warm months, where I'll go (nowhere, thanks to the pandemic), what I'll plant in the gardens. Lots on the horizon, tons to be grateful for, many moments to anticipate with joy. It's all good here. We're surviving a hard winter and getting set to step into the sunshine with renewed vigor, right? 

I have a plan for this blog, too. 

Part writing, part yoga, part travel (which for now will have to be looks back, until the pandemic eases and I can dust off my passport!). 

So, I hope you'll stick around. Invite your friends. Stay a while. 

We've got miles to go and lots to see and do, so maybe brew a cup of your favorite warm beverage and have a seat. Soon, we'll be outdoors cleaning up those yards but for today, we write, plan, and enjoy. 

Happy Monday, friends. 

Comments

Popular Posts