Countdown to Release Day!

 


The days leading up to a title's release are always special. When you get to this point, you know that the only thing standing between the story and readers is time. 

I cherish this time. It's like the first few minutes before sunrise, before the world comes alive. Things are quiet and still, beautiful and peaceful, and all I need to do is breathe. But once the stillness ends and the world wakes, things get a bit more active, don't they? And while active is good, this time of peace is sweet. 

So, I smile at the book that's about to launch. I think about the story and how it's evolved. I sit in immense gratitude for my editor, publisher, and all the others who helped make this happen. 

For now, it's enough to smile, breathe, and be grateful. 

Mint Chip & Moonlight releases on April 26. It's available for pre-order now. 

Comments

Popular Posts