Shelby's Ghost Meets the Sorority Sisters!

 


Of all the books I've written, Shelby's Ghost is one that I hold super close to my heart. 

It addresses a serious situation and showing that in an unvarnished way was tough. But I've heard from a few readers who were moved to escape from unhealthy relationships after reading this one. That's worth more than anything, knowing the scenes resonated enough motivate others to move forward toward a gentler existence. 

Another reason I hold this one close is that Shelby's sorority sisters are absolutely fantasticjust like my own amazing sorority sisters! The bonds of sisterhood figure prominently in Shelby's Ghost. In fact, this book is dedicated to my sisters, which makes me smile. 

I'm not sure how the ghost will deal long-term with being surrounded by a tribe of women but when a man marries a sister he gains a sisterhood so I'm hoping the hunky hottie is faring well! 

Comments

Popular Posts