A Double Sundae


My two One Scoop or Two Series stories have been put into one paperback book! I'm so happy about this because I have a number of readers who really like to hold a book in their hands and turn the pages rather than swipe a screen. I get it, since I am also a fan of paper books. I do read every day on my Kindle but I also read with actual paper page books daily. 

A Double Sundae can be purchased at The Wild Rose Press bookshop.  

Wondering what the two stories are about? Well, let's take a peek...

Mint Chip and Moonlight

Amelia Caldwell has no intention of getting involved with anyone, let alone a European race car driver. She wants to attend art school in Paris and has no time for a summer fling.

Her plans come to a crashing halt when she has a fender bender with a super-hot legend on Moonlight Beach’s main drag.

Jose Jiminez Rodriguez has never had a collision with an American beauty before and this one throws a wrench in his race day agenda.

Can the two overcome cultural differences to find their way to the checkered flag as a team?

Butter Brickle Beach

Independence Day celebrations on Butter Brickle Beach are legendary. Ice cream, fireworks, and dancing beneath the stars make it a week to remember.

But the stars went out of Chloe Greene’s eyes two years ago, when her fiancĂ©, Colin Thompkins, disappeared right before their wedding.

When he shows up on Brickle Beach two years later, will she find room in her heart to forgive him? Or strangle him with the wedding gown he left her holding?

 

Comments

Popular Posts