Friday Book Chat—Snickerdoodle Snowmen


We're getting closer to release day for Snickerdoodle Snowmen and I have to admit, I am jazzed. I had so much fun writing this story that I'm still smiling long after it's gone into production. So many of my favorite things are showcased in this one...the Northern Lights, snowstorms, romance, and, of course, cookies. That's right, the snickerdoodle snowmen are a familiar sight in my kitchen! 

So here's the blurb for the story. Maybe it'll make you smile, too. 

Baker Kris Kringles sends snickerdoodles from North Pole, Alaska, across the globe, spreading holiday cheer like confetti. But she has a secret not dusted with sugar, and an incentive to speak with a slick journalist that isn't half-baked.

Reporter Santos Kloss hates Christmas. How could he not, with a name that makes him the butt of endless holiday jokes? He's got one last assignment to complete before he can begin a new chapter in his life, so he grits his teeth, grabs a parka, and heads to Christmas central.

Both expect the interview to be a snap, but a snowstorm, insistent sisters, and a little holiday magic have very different ideas!

It's available for pre-order so if you'd like to grab a copy, I'd be super grateful! After all, writers write to share their stories. I'd love to share this one with you! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts