The Bookshelf


I love seeing my stories on a bookshelf. They make me smile and remind me of the fantastic hours I've spent doing something I love. 

I'm even happier when I see my books in readers' hands. After all, we write so others share our stories, right? I'm totally jazzed when I see someone falling into one of mine. 

A few days ago I was asked to recommend one of my stories. Just one. Kind of like asking which child I love the best. Almost impossible to choose. 

In the end I considered the reader rather than the stories. The book is to be a gift, so I took the person's interests into the recommendation. She's a New Englander, an older woman who believes swashbucklers should make a comeback. Pirates for her, no doubt! I suggested any of the three Lobster Cove Series pirate stories for the special lady's birthday, and I'm hoping she enjoys the gift. And until I hear back about how her reading experience goes, I'll smile at those three whenever I pass the bookshelf. 

The Pirate's Revenge, The Pirate's Prize, and The Pirate's Legacy. All filled with romance...and a pirate or two! 

Comments

Popular Posts