Sarita Leone Dishes on Wylder!




I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to dish on Wylder. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I love The Wylder West Series from The Wild Rose Press. I love writing for the series and am completely enchanted by the stories from other authors. Plain and simple, I love Wylder. 

So, let's dish...

If you were stranded in Wylder during a snowstorm after a train wreck what character would you like to spend time with?

Wow, that's a hard question to answer because there are so many Wylder residents that I'd like to get to know. I'd love to work in the kitchen with Gertie, to help her bake her famous pumpkin bread. It's the loaf that, in A Wylder Christmas, was used in an attempt to stop a murderer (didn't work, of course. Gertie's bread is much too delicate to kill a killer) but was also so delectable that residents practically line up to claim a slice. 

I wouldn't mind spending some time with Finn Wylder. That man always seems to keep his cool, no matter who saunters into his mercantile! 

But if I have to choose, I'd hope to be stranded with Thomas Harvey. He and the schoolteacher, Violet Bloom, do have an understanding between them but I've got to admit, a man who's smart as well as hot really does intrigue a woman... 

Why?

Why not? Who wouldn't want to be stuck in that finely appointed house beside a roaring fire with such a hottie? 

If you could live in Wylder where would your house be and what would you be doing there?

I would love to be able to live in Wylder! I'd want my house near the center of town so I could be in on all the fun. Although, come to think of it, I'd like to be a few streets away from The Five Star Saloon. Drunken ranch hands and random shooting doesn't appeal to me. 

What would I be doing there? Well, I think I'd probably be doing much the same as I'm doing here. I'd be writing. Long hand, nights spent fireside telling stories. I imagine I'd be like Daisy Bloom, sending my stories out to magazines back east in the hope of having them published. That way, everyone would get a taste of what life in Wylder was really like! 

My upcoming release, Christmas in Wylder, is set during a snowstorm, following a train wreck that leaves many stranded in my favorite western town. It releases on December 13 but is available for pre-order now! 


Comments

Popular Posts